The “Cake Design” is a new trend in the art of pastry, and consists in creating real sculptures from a simple cake base.
The Cake Design, then, is the art of making cakes and confectionery products characterized by high quality and aesthetic beauty.
The course for “Cake Designer” organized with the support and the partnership of the International Federation of Pastries, Ice cream makers and Chocolatiers, the Federation of Italian pastries, the Italian Professional Chefs Association, the Sicilian Chefs and Confectioners Movement and the Neapolitans Confectioners Association, is addressed to those chefs, pastry chefs, owners and restaurant or catering staff, wedding designer, events agency staff with the purpose of professional development, as well as to amateur pastries willing to learn techniques and procedures to cheer their family events with original cakes.
The course for Cake Designer is totally practical and it will take place entirely within pastry hotel laboratories, using professional products and equipment.
- Preparation and use of sugar paste in pastry: manufacturing and coloring techniques.
- The choice of bases and fillings to be used for adecorated cake: doughs, creams and fillings.
- Technical design of a decorated cake.
- Realization Techniques of flowers and decorations using gum paste and powder colors.
- Cover the cake with sugar paste and decoration techniques.
- Installation and coverage techniques for of a multi-level Cake.
- Professional certificate
- Teaching materials
- Insurance coverage
- Simultaneous translation service
- Organization and logistic support
- Visa support
- Professional uniform